Friday, August 14, 2015

Say Ahhhh....and Breathe! Hastypearl




Say Ahhhh...and Breathe!

Hastypearl

I love my life.

For the most part, I have weeks, that are equally divided with 
part required events and part fulfilling events.

Even most of my 'have to's', are nice.
Like, I have to garden...
Or, I have to grocery...


This week was a heavy on the 'have to' list, but all of it was for things that I love.
And, early in the week, two unexpected deadlines appeared, but for totally wonderful things.

So, when you already have a full week, what should you do?

Why, throw on a monster boiling pot and dye fabric, of course!
Yes, I turned the pieces into runners that I can sell at an upcoming Art Show, 
or on Hastypearl Etsy
but I already had plenty of pieces that were ready for both.
:)


But the gathering and fragrances, the ins and outs of the needle, 
made it all worthwhile and reminds me of my theory that says 
that everything basically always gets done.

Maybe one day, I will tip the scales to where its impossible to 
finish and it wont get done, but until then, 
I will keep living my lot of easy weeks and full weeks.



So, in case you are wondering...
the recipe was....

Alkaline water
Two iron spikes
Two black walnuts
Cotton fabric wrapped around copper pipes
Vinegar

Rose, eucalyptus, red bud, red oak, artemesia, purple potato vine, 
and Mexican plum leaves. 



I Hope that you will Ahhhh...and Breathe, through a wonderful weekend :)

xo Laura























3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very pretty. You will have to show me how sometime when we aren't too busy! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. Heres how I do it.
      Relax.
      Say Ahhhh.
      Then Breathe. ;)
      Hope this was helpful.xo Laura

      Delete
  2. Wow! Very pretty. You will have to show me how sometime when we aren't too busy! XO

    ReplyDelete