Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mixed Media Cards Let's Brighten Things Up A Bit Hastypearl


Mixed Media Cards
 
or Lets Brighten Things Up A Bit!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had fun making these greeting cards, that are newly available in my Hastypearl shop.
The Physical Development illustrations, were actually from my husband Larry's, childhood library. 




I collaged the images on top of some of my hand painted rice papers. The colors on the finished papers are always amazing. Anyway, these are blank note cards and I think are pretty  humorous!
I guess they just take me back to some pretty funny high school gym classes!
Boy have times changed!


                                  
                                                                 Available Here 

Hope you are Having fun!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment