Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Watercolor Bunny Hop!

 
So, I got this idea late one night before Easter, to create a special mixed media card for my Great, great nephew Jackson, who I was going to enjoy an Easter visit with, and started experimenting!  

 I wanted the end result to be long, and accordion folded, so this is how I progressed.
Of course, the painting part is always the most fun!
Here is the finished project! I had so much fun with it, that I created a second one for my Great, granddaughter, Katherine Anne. Shhh...she hasn't seen hers, yet:) Happy Spring, PinKatie!

I only thought of photographing at the last minute and didnt light it the best, still, I wanted you to see it!
Have fun!
L

4 comments:

  1. This is SO original & adorable. You can use that idea in many ways & for many holiday cards too.
    Love your creativity! CAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Cathy!
    Yes, the wheels are always turning!
    Thanks for your perserverance with the comments failure/glitch.

    I enjoy the feedback...

    We will get it all figured out eventually.
    Or I should say...Jill, will get it figured out eventually.
    I couldnt do this without her!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous:)
      I want to do it again...and again!

      Delete