Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Vintage Parts Christmas Hastypearl

 
 
Vintage Parts
 
Christmas
 
Hastypearl
 
 
OKOKOK!
 
I couldn't Help myself!
They Looked So Cute looking up at me!
 
I Had to list some Christmas Items on Hastypearl!
 
Hey, Ill bet the malls have been playing Christmas music for Weeks.
 
So, here are some of the Beauties that I've listed.
 
SOLD 
 
Pre WWII German Blown Glass Ornaments
 
This frog is rare and Sold immediately to a lovely man in New York, that already has his 7' tree up and it is covered with Vintage Ornaments.
 
Add Some Egg Nog, and I can just picture it;)

 
SOLD
Also quite rare.

 
SOLD....I love them ALL

SOLD
 
 
AVAILABLE $22.00
 
hastypearl prices are So Reasonable!
I see prices in my research, that are Staggering for the same type items.
 

 
Love. This. Garland.
Snowmen make me smile.
Period:) 

 
SOLD
Before I stood up from the computer:)

SOLD
 
I cant tell you how LOUD these bells are!
I love the patina that they have from years of faithful Jingling!
$14.00

 
Majestic Bugler!
Love Him.
$14.00

 
I have 2 of these guys.
$10.00 each
 
 
 
So, THERE!
 
Yes, I Contributed to the Spirit.
And because of it, I thought all day that I could even smell Evergreens!
 
Maybe its the Winds blowing the scent from the North Pole!
 
Hope these pictures are getting you in the Mood!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Id love for you to hop on over to Hastypearl and see What's Available!
I'm shipping up a storm and will be for a good while:)
 
Early HOHOHO:)
 
xoxoLaura 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment