Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mixed Media Art Feeling Blue? Hastypearl

 
Feeling Blue?
 
Mixed Media Art
Hastypearl
 
Here are some Mixed Media Offerings from Hastypearl, that will be sure to Cheer You and your Loved Ones, Up;)
 
 
Its definitely time to start your Gift List.
I know that I enjoy giving handmade gifts.
Maybe you will consider doing more of that this year, if you don't already!
 
You can contact me through my Etsy shop if you have any questions about any of my items.
I'm reminding shoppers that I am happy to combine shipping and I do ship...worldwide!
 
So, no more Blue...You!
 
 
Blank Composition Journal
Write...or Paint your heart out!
$14.00 

 
This Collage and a Companion Piece, will be listed on hastypearl, this week.
$32.00

 
This great Vintage Advertising and many antique tools, are available at the Johns Road Antique mall in Boerne, Texas, but I can get them for you and ship.
Looking for something Unique?
Contact me!

 
Know someone in your life that collects unique tools?
 


                                                                                                                                                                         $32.00
I would be glad to feature Your city on a map!
Great gift no matter where you live!

 
 
Galvanized Metal Box with Antique Embroidery piece.
$45.00
Great for storing Treasures and Secrets:)
 
 
Weimaraner in the 'Hood Collage
$44.00
 
 
 
Handmade Bird in Nest
$38.00
 
See?
 
There's no reason to be Blue!
Hop on over to Hastypearl to see These and Many More "Blues Chasers"!
 
All items will be Lovingly shipped to your Friends or Family...or maybe even... Your house!
 
Hope you have a Wonderful Day....
Thanks for being part of Mine:)
xoxo Laura 
 
p.s. Want to receive an e mail notice when I post on this blog?
Be sure to sign up on the right side of my blog.
 
I'd love to have you keep up with hastypearl!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment